Your Privacy is Important to Us. At GTN, we understand that our relationship with you is based on trust. This is reflected in everything we do; including the way we handle our clients’ nonpublic personal information.
The following disclosure explains what personal information we collect, what we do with that information and steps we have put in place to protect the nonpublic personal information you have entrusted to us.
Information We Collect
From time to time, we gain access to your personal information through:
- Our interaction with you on the telephone, in person or through e-mail.
- Account Applications or other forms you complete.
- Transactions in your account for or on your behalf.
- Our website or the websites of our affiliated companies.
- Trading tools or other information tools we may make available to you.
- Third parties with whom we deal, such as consumer-reporting agencies, to verify information we receive from you and your creditworthiness.
Information We Disclose
It is GTN’s policy not to disclose any of your nonpublic personal information to third parties without your consent, unless those parties are providing services or support to us and have agreed to keep your nonpublic information confidential. Examples of these parties include the company we use to prepare and mail your account statements or to perform our internal auditing. Even if you cease to transact business with GTN, we will continue to apply the same protections to your nonpublic personal information as we did when you were an active client.
Protecting Your Information
GTN protects your nonpublic information from access by third parties by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We limit access to your information to those employees who are trained in the proper handling of nonpublic client information and who need access to the information to perform their job functions. When GTN collects U.S. Social Security numbers in the course of business, it is its policy to:
- Protect the confidentiality of such Social Security numbers;
- Prohibit the unlawful disclosure of such Social Security numbers; and
- Limit access to such Social Security numbers.
For more information, to find out what personal information of yours we have collected, or to update your personal information, please contact GTN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this policy, please write, call, or email us.
4509 Creedmoor Road, Suite 201
Raleigh, NC 27612 United States
Call us: +1 332 230 1184